|Name of Post:|
Click Here for
Treasury Sales Section Head Jobs in Dubai where you can find career opportunities from all top companies operating in UAE including private, multinational, government, NGO, and other sectors. Here you can find latest vacancies announced in all categories across major cities of UAE. latestjobsinuae.com is a unique job search website where job seekers can get access to jobs opportunities directly from top employers in UAE, job boards, newspapers & company career pages all in one place. Details of Treasury Sales Section Head Jobs in UAE Here below:
Company Name: Mark Williams
Treasury Sales Section Head Job description / Role
My client, a leading regional bank in Dubai is actively searching for an Arabic speaking Treasury Sales Section Head.
- Execute all FX transactions and monitor the market rates
- Monitor any shortage or excess in the Nostro & Vostro Accounts
- Ensure the payment of Monthly US$ & AED Reserves on due time to the Central Bank
- Execute all MM deals and monitor any possible fluctuation in the interest rates
- Communicate with the client’s FX needs by fax or telephone call
- Ensure the absence of any possible loss in the FX transactions
- Ensure minimum balance is kept at all times with the Nostro Accounts to avoid any penalties where required
AED 20,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Minimum 5 years’ treasury operations experience
- Arabic speaking candidates only
- Good communication, great attitude, and proactive
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Management, Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Knowledgeable in using Bloomberg
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation, we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us to deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market share. It establishes ourselves as a household name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access, and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and boardroom access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions, Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.