|Name of Post:|
Click Here for
Transfer Pricing Senior Jobs in Dubai where you can find career opportunities from all top companies operating in UAE including private, multinational, government, NGO, and other sectors. Here you can find latest vacancies announced in all categories across major cities of UAE. latestjobsinuae.com is a unique job search website where job seekers can get access to jobs opportunities directly from top employers in UAE, job boards, newspapers & company career pages all in one place. Details of Transfer Pricing Senior Jobs in UAE Here below:
Company Name: Ernst & Young
Job description / Role for the post of Transfer Pricing Senior
Are you committed, thorough and outgoing – and do you have a good understanding of business and experience of transfer pricing? If so, please read on.
With us, you have the opportunity to become part of a professional tax department with employees based across a number of GCC countries. We need you as an experienced transfer pricing specialist for our transfer pricing group. We have a very professional environment, exciting work tasks and a passion for creating the right solutions for our clients. In addition, we can offer a flexible working environment where you are able to personally organize and have an influence on your working day to a great extent.
Your key responsibilities:
You will normally operate on an everyday basis at our office in Dubai, where you have become part of the tax department with approx. 50 specialists in corporation tax, transfer pricing, personal tax, and law as well as VAT, customs and charges.
In the long term, your duties will include the following:
- Responsibility for clients and large projects
- Leading and development of recommendations and implementations plans
- Development and delivery of transfer pricing and economic ideas
- Preparation of documentation and participation in advance transfer pricing agreements
- Transfer pricing audits
- Day to day replies to ongoing inquiries and advice on transfer pricing and international tax
- Coaching and counseling junior team members
Skills and attributes for success:
Along with your commitment, your professional interest in the tax area and your desire to undertake tasks for our clients will be of the utmost importance. Despite having already obtained much experience, you are focused on continuing to develop in tandem with the development of transfer pricing and our clients. You must be willing to take responsibility for clients and tasks – and to take the initiative in everyday work.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role – either from another audit house or an in-house transfer pricing section
- An understanding of complex transfer pricing concepts and broad exposure to transfer pricing issues
- Strong organizational, analytical and verbal/written communication skills
- Professional and educational qualifications are Master of Science (MSc) in Business Administration and Commercial Law, Master of Science (MSc) in Business Administration and Auditing or Master of Laws
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Proficiency in Arabic
- Professional services experience
What we look for
As a person, you can safely say that you:
- Are quality-conscious and service-minded
- Enjoy working independently and productively but, at the same time, find it easy being part of a team
- Are good at delegating tasks
- Have professional ambitions on both your own and the company’s behalf
- Inspire confidence and are outgoing – and take responsibility for tasks.
What working at EY offers
We are highly qualified in our respective areas and maintain a high professional standard. We have an informal tone and put great emphasis on having a challenging and fun working day. We offer you good career opportunities in an environment where the focus is on both quality and solidarity and where professional development is at the center of everything. Plus, we offer for this post Transfer Pricing Senior:
- Support, coaching, and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services with more than 230,000 employees worldwide. We are using the financial products, expertise and systems we have developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, our ambition is to continuously be among the best employers in the world.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients, and for our communities.