|Name of Post:|
Click Here for
Latest Senior Procurement Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE where you can find career opportunities from all top companies operating in UAE including private, multinational, government, ngo and other sectors. Here you can find latest vacancies announced in all categories across major cities of UAE. latestjobsinuae.com is a unique job search website where job seekers can get access to jobs opportunities directly from top employers in UAE, job boards, newspapers & company career pages all in one place.
Total Experience: 7 to 14 Years
Location: Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
Qualification: Any Graduation – Diploma
Facilities: Medical Insurance, Paid Leaves, Airline ticket
- Ensures implementation of operational strategies focusing on achievement of rules, regulations, policies & strategies and implementation of effective internal control
- Support in procurement business process mapping and internal standard operating procedures in procurement in consultation with the Commodity Manager.
- Perform pre-defined systems and process audits per recognized standards, Use the results of these audits to approve and rate the suppliers to minimize Company bearings risk and maximize profitability. Senior Procurement Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE
- Manage and resolve all significant, repetitive quality and delivery issues associated with problematic suppliers.
- Review manufacturing processes, and perform workshops to develop cost reduction projects.
- Develop suppliers, which are new or producing complex components. Development will include design reviews and high volume production trials to support the specific new program.
- Review and approve supplier manufacturing corrective actions, process controls to resolve quality issues.
- Provide timely, detailed and well-documented data and analysis regarding supplier investigations and assist the supplier in determining root causes and monitor all corrective actions. Senior Procurement Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE
- Assure supplier and Company conformance to quality, health, safety, and environmental management systems and perform ongoing Supplier Quality Audits to maintain quality systems.
- Support commodity reviews and develop strategies for suppliers.
- Work with other engineers and buyers to develop to identify, develop, implement, monitor and formally track supplier mid and long-term plans including: process improvements, quality systems improvements, and related cost reductions.
- Proactively develop new suppliers and/or components in support of Company outsourcing requirements. This could include identification and development of possible overseas suppliers.
- Provide timely, detailed and well-documented data and analysis regarding supplier initiatives and issues.
- Resolve repeated quality issues, by using analytical problem solving techniques.
- Assist suppliers to implement lean manufacturing techniques
- Manage Company supplier performance measurement system and provide monthly feedback to all suppliers.
- Procurement planning to match the operational delivery plan.
- Reduction in the total cost of ownership
- Procurement Cycle Time
- Quality, Cost, Delivery
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org with specific job title in the subject line.