|Name of Post:||
Senior CRM Marketing Executive
Jebel Ali Freezone,Near Gate # 4 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Click Here for Senior CRM Marketing Executive
Senior CRM Marketing Executive Jobs in Dubai where you can find career opportunities from all top companies operating in UAE including private, multinational, government, NGO, and other sectors. Here you can find latest vacancies announced in all categories across major cities of UAE. latestjobsinuae.com is a unique job search website where job seekers can get access to jobs opportunities directly from top employers in UAE, job boards, newspapers & company career pages all in one place. Details of Senior CRM Marketing Executive Jobs in UAE Here below:
Company Name: Chalhoub Group
Senior CRM Marketing Executive Job description / Role
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Executive who can assist in the development of the online marketing strategy for all Beauty Franchise Brands including L’Occitane, Molton Brown, Nars, Urban Decay, Penhaligon’s, and By Kilian. You will plan and execute digital marketing campaigns (including email and SMS) while supervising the design and supplying content for every Brand.
What you will do:
- You will support in the logic set-up of the Marketing tool and its capabilities for all Beauty Franchises Brands
- You will implement the Marketing Automation strategies for all Beauty Franchises Brands
- You will assist in the definition of Customer Journeys for the different clusters of customers within each Brand
- You will create content for each Brand related to customer and Brand milestones and in line with the Customer Journey
- You will liaise with the graphic design team for the assets and the marketing team for alignment with Brand guidelines
- You will guarantee optimal development and deployment of digital marketing campaigns based on business goals, customer insights, and their behavior
- You will ensure a 360 alignment between the social media, e-commerce, retail, and triggered communication strategies to seamlessly engage with audiences across all channels
- You will segment the database to ensure relevance to customers and optimal use of the budget in each campaign
- You will develop, execute, and track the efficiency of A/B testing campaigns to provide recommendations on how to optimize Brands’ communication
- You will perform data analyses and post-activity evaluations and reports to deliver customer insights and recommendations of each activation
- You will identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new tools, and ensure the Brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- You will support the development of any activity related to 1:1 communication with customers
- What you need to succeed in this role
- We see success in the role of having knowledge of automated marketing, an in-depth understanding of salesforce in driving CRM marketing strategies regionally.
- Evaluating reports and determining how to acquire new customers and retaining existing ones to drive sales.
- Previous experience of working with Salesforce or similar tools
- University Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- Have executed Direct Marketing activities in the past
- Have high emotional intelligence and ability to understand cultural nuances.
- Love collaborating and being creative
- Excellent written and spoken English level (native speakers preferably). Arabic as an additional language would be a big advantage
We can offer you:
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those individuals who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow
We recognize the value that employees bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes healthcare, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai. the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury. Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region. by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.