|Name of Post:|
Click Here for
Sales Director Jobs in Dubai where you can find career opportunities from all top companies operating in UAE including private, multinational, government, NGO, and other sectors. Here you can find latest vacancies announced in all categories across major cities of UAE. latestjobsinuae.com is a unique job search website where job seekers can get access to jobs opportunities directly from top employers in UAE, job boards, newspapers & company career pages all in one place. Details of Sales Director Jobs in UAE Here below:
Company Name: Mark Williams
Sales Director Job description / Role
Our clients are a global provider of financial and industry data to investment firms, government entities, and corporates. They combine data, powerful analytics and deep sector intelligence to assist their client’s decisions.
- Maintain total sales at or above quota
- Identify new opportunities within the designated territory
- Establish appointments with senior-level executives of these organizations
- Stay current with industry news and issues to understand the potential impact to your current prospects for fine new opportunities.
- Coordinate and provide sales demonstrations
- Follow up to negotiate contract terms and pricing
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in English and Ideally Arabic.
- A proven track record in consultative sales in the financial services space.
- A strong understanding of credit risk and credit modeling.
- Ambition, passion, drive and a hunger for sales.
- Confidence in cold calling and dealing with C-Level executives over the phone and in person, client-first approach to sales.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world’s largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We’ve helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium-sized companies, and innovative start-ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.