|Name of Post:|
Click Here for
Robotic Process Automation Developer Jobs in UAE where you can find career opportunities from all top companies operating in UAE including private, multinational, government, NGO, and other sectors. Here you can find latest vacancies announced in all categories across major cities of UAE. latestjobsinuae.com is a unique job search website where job seekers can get access to jobs opportunities directly from top employers in UAE, job boards, newspapers & company career pages all in one place. Details of Robotic Process Automation Developer Jobs in UAE Here below:
Company Name: du telecom
Job description / Role for the post of Robotic Process Automation Developer
- The job purpose is to be responsible for digitalization of EITC’s processes and delivery of Robotic Process Automation solution for various processes in the organization.
- She/he is accountable for the development of an efficient and effective solution in a timely manner and compliant with business requirements.
Qualifications, experience, skills, and competencies
- 3-5 years of experience in an Information Technology / Information Services role
- 1 year of experience in Robotic Process Automation (preferably Pega Robotics)
- Excellent understanding of IT solution design, development methodologies, programming languages like Java, Python etc, testing types and project management
- Bachelor in Information Technology/ Information Services / Computer Science
- Certifications such as e-TOM, ISO, ITIL etc. is a plus
- Knowledge and skills:
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with business SMEs and RPA Analysts
- Strong team-player and self-start attitude
- Well organized, attentive to details attitude
- Knowledge of Java, Python or any other programming language
- In-depth knowledge of Robotic Process Automation’s solutions (Pega Robotics preferred)
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Telecommunication knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of Business Process Management and Process Analysis
About the Company
du is the new telecommunication services provider in the UAE. We are an integrated service provider offering voice, data, video and content services over fixed and mobile networks to residential and business customers.
du has three broad target segments:
Consumers: Focusing on individuals and households by offering mobile and fixed voice calling, Internet, data services and television.
Carriers: Focusing on providing the carrier, international data networks, and wholesale services to international operators, multinational corporations, and telecom carriers.
The needs of our customers are our primary focus. Our aim is to provide new and innovative services that deliver a better customer experience.