Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Name of Post:||
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Building, Shk Zayed street. P. O. Box: 939, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Click Here for Relationship Officer
Relationship Officer Jobs in Dubai where you can find career opportunities from all top companies operating in UAE including private, multinational, government, NGO, and other sectors. Here you can find latest vacancies announced in all categories across major cities of UAE. latestjobsinuae.com is a unique job search website where job seekers can get access to jobs opportunities directly from top employers in UAE, job boards, newspapers & company career pages all in one place. Details of Relationship Officer Jobs in UAE Here below:
Company Name: Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
Relationship Officer Job description / Role
- New business growth from the existing portfolio of customers
- Maintaining and managing the existing asset and liability book
- Delivery of quality service for potential customers
- Primary contact point of ADCB Business product suite to the client
- Generate referrals for other associates sourcing different products
- Managing internal and external customer expectations
- Minimum 1 year in a similar role
- Successful track record in sales
- Sounds knowledge of the local market
- Experience in client contact environment
- Sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The bank’s shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn.