Facades Big Fish
|Name of Post:||
Office 207, One Lake Plaza Cluster T, Jumeirah Lake Towers PO BOX 191847, Dubai, UAE
Click Here for Project Manager
Project Manager Jobs in Dubai where you can find career opportunities from all top companies operating in UAE including private, multinational, government, NGO, and other sectors. Here you can find latest vacancies announced in all categories across major cities of UAE. latestjobsinuae.com is a unique job search website where job seekers can get access to jobs opportunities directly from top employers in UAE, job boards, newspapers & company career pages all in one place. Details of Project Manager Jobs in UAE Here below:
Company Name: Facades Big Fish
Project Manager Job description / Role
Our client a leading company with expertise in design & construction of curtain wall and architectural facade systems in the GCC. We have carried out many prestigious and award-winning projects globally focusing on high performance and quality building facades.
Due to our strong continued growth in the Middle East region. We are looking for an additional Project Manager to assist us in our expansion activities in their Dubai Office.
- Obtains a full understanding of site rules and construction-related aspects of contracts between The Company and its client.
- Manage the project team and supply chain to deliver the façade element of the project to time, cost, quality targets and standards
- Ensure safety targets and standards are maintained by knowing what safety excellence looks like and communicating safety with passion and credibility, in order to inspire, motivate and manage the project team to achieve the vision
- Ensure sustainability targets are achieved by actively engaging with the customer to understand and deliver their key sustainability objectives
- Checking and commenting on façade contractor full system calculations and system shop drawings and Site inspections of façade installation
- To coordinate with the design team in the planning, coordination, and development of practical technical details and oversee the timely submission of drawings and materials for approval.
- Establish material delivery schedule in line with program and site requirements
- Check feasibility of design ideas, based on factors, modify drawings to match with circumstances, confer with engineering, production, or sales departments, modify designs to conform with customer specifications, production limitations, or changes in design trends
- With ten (10) years relevant experience in facades installation management
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Facades Construction Engineering or Building Studies or equivalent (western educated an advantage)
- Demonstrable expertise/experience with various Façade, Curtain Walling & Cladding systems, ideally having worked as a PM for a specialist sub-contractor in this field.
- Familiar with relevant international facade/structural design codes and QA/QC codes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialize in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that’s why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.