|Name of Post:|
Click Here for
Manager Distributions Jobs in Dubai where you can find career opportunities from all top companies operating in UAE including private, multinational, government, NGO, and other sectors. Here you can find latest vacancies announced in all categories across major cities of UAE. latestjobsinuae.com is a unique job search website where job seekers can get access to jobs opportunities directly from top employers in UAE, job boards, newspapers & company career pages all in one place. Details of Manager Distributions Jobs in UAE Here below:
Company Name: Etisalat
Manager Distributions Job description / Role
Principal Functions (major areas of Responsibility):
Accountable to manage the Airtime Distribution. Ensure the smooth operation and target achievement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the team for achieving sales targets for Etisalat product. Its services through internal and external Door to Door Sales teams.
- Formulates, Implementation and Execution Sales and Channel strategy, sales policies, processes in consultation with Management.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Sales Progress report to Management.
- Ensures continuous Training Programs for the channel for the attainment of sales objectives.
- Collaborates with Management to establish and control sales acquisition budgets.
- Responsible for effective management of Resellers/Indirect Channel Partner End to End for delivery of sales targets.
- Coordination with internal teams: Product Management, Finance, IT, PMO for effective roll out of sales programs.
- Provide regular updates on the market, report to management on customer feedback and competition on-field activities.
- Proactively inspects sales activity and effort among sales associates managed. Ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort meets company expectations.
- Identifies deficiencies in skills/knowledge and attitude among sales associates managed. It works to improve individuals capabilities through on the job coaching, development, and training.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- The Candidates must have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Candidates must have good communication
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976 and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization. It is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government. It is an award-winning socially responsible corporation.