|Name of Post:|
Click Here for
Key Accounts Executive Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah where you can find career opportunities from all top companies operating in UAE including private, multinational, government, NGO, and other sectors. Here you can find latest vacancies announced in all categories across major cities of UAE. latestjobsinuae.com is a unique job search website where job seekers can get access to jobs opportunities directly from top employers in UAE, job boards, newspapers & company career pages all in one place. Details of Key Accounts Executive Jobs in UAE Here below:
Company Name: Dulsco
City: Ras Al Khaimah
Job description / Role for the post of Key Accounts Executive
Key Accounts Executive responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with assigned clients, connecting with account stakeholders. Key Accounts Executives liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely identification of customers’ needs and successful delivery of our solutions. Key Accounts Executives are responsive to customers’ needs and develop accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationships.
- Be the primary point of contact for assigned accounts. Act as the point of liaison between assigned customers and internal teams.
- Build, nurture and maintain relationships and trust with customers to enhance customer services and ensure that we retain (KEEP) all existing accounts.
- Act as the interface between the customer (account stakeholders) and relevant Dulsco divisions.
- Assist with administering the on-boarding of new (GET) clients, working closely with Sales (Falcon) team peers to ensure a seamless transition.
- Engage and assist customers through all communication means – inclusive of email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and face-to-face meetings as required.
- Develop and pursue a GROW (up-selling and cross-selling) sales approach to contribute to account growth and greater understanding of customers’ needs.
- Leverage relationships and support business pitches to enable GROW sales and close deals.
- Administer and track the effectiveness of account initiatives.
- Capture contextual events of customer interest from open source and social media research.
- Track and forecast account factors and apply them to the development of sales strategy. Inform the development of business plans to provide growth prospecting focus.
- Provide quotations and assist with the compilation of tenders and quotations as required.
- Participate in educational opportunities including reading professional publications and investing in personal and social media networks to enhance market knowledge and add value to customers.
- Work closely with operations and HR/CRT as required to ensure that Dulsco delivers and maintains exceptional client mobilization and service.
- Monitor and track customer satisfaction through provision of support to Net Promoter Score survey collation.
- Provide input to online and software tools to monitor and analyze customers’ use of DULSCO, broken down by sector and service. Use this information to target account growth.
- Support AR collection by applying pressure through existing relationships for resolution of late payments. Actively pursue and assume direct responsibility for AR collection in the period of 30-60 day DSOs.
- Monitor contractual terms in order to provide advice on contract renewals, particularly with respect to client win themes, price sensitivity and the potential to improve payment terms and processes.
- Ensure that account management is kept in line with commercial terms. Safeguard the timely and proactive renewal of contracts to limit commercial (KEEP) exposure.
- Ensure all hard copies of contracts are transferred to the Legal Counsel for the record. Place all soft copies in the Camel team contract repository.
- Support finance as necessary to ensure timely and accurate invoice submissions.
- Support initiatives to reduce payment lag and support healthy cash flow/working capital outcomes. Promote e-billing and online payment across all customers.
- Responsible for meeting individual sales target (GROW/KEEP)
- Orderly & Efficient
- Outgoing & Personal
- Self-motivated & Activ
- Solution & Improvement orientated
Key Word Description
- Relationship Management
- Financial/Commercial administration
- Profitability of accounts
- End-to-end Service Delivery
- Up-selling and cross-selling
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their shows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services in the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighboring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.