|Name of Post:|
Click Here for
Junior Sales Associate Jobs in Dubai where you can find career opportunities from all top companies operating in UAE including private, multinational, government, NGO, and other sectors. Here you can find latest vacancies announced in all categories across major cities of UAE. latestjobsinuae.com is a unique job search website where job seekers can get access to jobs opportunities directly from top employers in UAE, job boards, newspapers & company career pages all in one place.
Company Name: Azadea Group
City: Dubai, UAE
Job description / Role of Junior Sales Associate Jobs in Dubai
The Junior Sales Associate is responsible for supporting the services inside the store towards the customers and assist in meeting their requirements efficiently to support the maintenance of high customer service and sales result.
– Greet Customers and direct them to the experienced sales associates in each department to ensure that customer needs are answered.
– Maintains the basic procedures of customer service inside the store such as follow-ups on the orders for the customers, following the right procedures of passing the customer complaints or challenges through the right channel to the experienced employees on the shop floor.
– Supports in receiving stocks and assist in registering the right records on stocks.
– Assist in completing the replenishment of products inside the store.
– Assist in up-selling and cross-selling and promotions of products inside the store to ensure achieving the hourly store sales target.
– Support in maintaining records of non-moving products and passing the report to the senior sales.
– Assist in merchandising of products according to senior sales recommendations.
Requirements for Junior Sales Associate Jobs in Dubai
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
– High School Degree
– Fluency in English
– Proficiency Microsoft office
– Planning and Organizing
– Self – Development
– Communication Skills
– Cultural Awareness
– Customer Focus
About Azadea Group Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods, and multimedia. With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.