CAE Flight Training Dubai
|Name of Post:||
8585 Cote-de-Liesse Saint-Laurent, Québec H4T 1G6
Click Here for IT Assistant
IT Assistant Jobs in Dubai where you can find career opportunities from all top companies operating in UAE including private, multinational, government, NGO, and other sectors. Here you can find latest vacancies announced in all categories across major cities of UAE. latestjobsinuae.com is a unique job search website where job seekers can get access to jobs opportunities directly from top employers in UAE, job boards, newspapers & company career pages all in one place. Details of IT Assistant Jobs in UAE Here below:
Company Name: CAE Flight Training Dubai
IT Assistant Job description / Role
The IT Assistant reports to IT specialist, is responsible to provide daily IT support, configure hardware and software, set up peripherals and perform updates. Responsible on workstations diagnosing faults and solve technical issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for arranging login access for new joiners or existing customers to ensure they get a proper access to the system in time. (NT Login, Gemini, Oracle, TCOM, VPN, Fileserver, Email group)
- Maintain the ECFT onboarding checklist and provide Intime feedback to HR Department
- Provide support to the IT Specialist for any new projects or daily tasks. Help to maintain the IT Inventory
- Coordination with IT Montreal team with the help of IT Specialist in case of emergency.
- Set up PC, iPads, laptops for any upcoming training events or users.
- Support the day to day IT operations in classrooms, briefing rooms, CBT etc.
- Take care of all the call requests in ECFT during the absence of IT Specialist.
- Support Facility and Procurement Department in case
Educational Background: Bachelor degree plus a professional certification
Other Job-Related Skills/Background:
- 2-3 years of experience working in an IT department in the GCC with knowledge and experience in the fields of information systems, project management, and security best practices.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), including presentation and training skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Team player who is cooperative with the sharing of information and knowledge
About the Company
Emirates CAE Flight Training was founded in 2002. It is jointly operated by Emirates. A global connector of people and places. CAE, a global leader in modeling, simulation, and training for civil aviation and defense.
Located in Dubai, UAE, Emirates-CAE Flight Training is the result of CAE and Emirates joining forces to offer the highest-quality training to commercial airlines, business jet operators and helicopter operators in the Middle East, Europe, Africa and Asia. As a gateway between Europe and Asia, and the fastest growing economic hub in the Middle East, Dubai is an excellent location to train.
Emirates CAE Flight Training is an EASA Type Rating Training Organization (TRTO) and FAA part 142 approved center. The center has become recognized as a world-class facility for aviation training in the Middle East and delivers safety and service excellence to clients across the industry.
At Emirates CAE, you will have the opportunity to work for a global leader in the delivery of training for the civil aviation, defense and security, and healthcare markets.
This customer-oriented and innovation culture, along with the people who collaborate every day, make CAE a great place to work.
CAE is a world leader in providing simulation and modeling technologies and integrated training solutions for the civil aviation industry and defense forces around the globe. With annual revenues exceeding C$1.5 billion, CAE employs more than 7,500 people at more than 100 sites and training locations in more than 20 countries. It through CAE’s professional services division, we assist customers with a wide range of simulation-based needs.