HCM SAP Middle East & North Africa
|Name of Post:||
Inside Sales Representative
Butterfly Building B, Al Bourooj Street, Dubai Internet City PO BOX 118353 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Click Here for Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative Jobs in Dubai where you can find career opportunities from all top companies operating in UAE including private, multinational, government, NGO, and other sectors. Here you can find latest vacancies announced in all categories across major cities of UAE. latestjobsinuae.com is a unique job search website where job seekers can get access to jobs opportunities directly from top employers in UAE, job boards, newspapers & company career pages all in one place. Details of Inside Sales Representative Jobs in UAE Here below:
Company Name: HCM SAP Middle East & North Africa
Inside Sales Representative Job description / Role
As the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on-premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Founded in 1972, SAP is the world’s leading provider of enterprise applications, analytics, and mobility with over 170,000 customers around the world. SAP is currently seeking a Commercial Sales Representative.
Inside Sales Representative Expectations and Tasks:
Sales Execution through effective Territory/ Account Management and Franchise Sales Process
- The Commercial Sales Executive (CSE) should drive incremental revenue and prime quota attainment within assigned territory, fully responsible for territory strategy, customer engagement/ coverage, forecasting, planning, and closing transactions. Prime quota attainment.
- Actively engage with the market by leveraging the Digital Sales Motion, which combines Social, Digital and Content tools to bring remarkable customer experiences to our customers.
- Drive effective quarterly/annual sales execution in accordance with the Franchise Sales methodology.
- Align with SAP Partners, engaging in territory planning, opportunity development, deal strategy, and offering pricing and solution support and deal closing.
- Communicate the sales plan and performance to goals regularly with key stakeholders
Focus Area – Develop deep solution understanding in designated product areas**
- Generalist with sales bag that includes solutions from across SAP’s portfolio with a focus on solutions where Commercial Sales is the primary route to market or…
- Solution specialization focused on selling only from a specialist sales bag: Applications, Analytics, HR, CEC, Database and Technology, Mobility, or other as defined by management
- Demand generation planning and execution to ensure coverage, collaborating with key stakeholders including GB/region marketing, solution marketing, Partner/Channel management, and others as required.
- Qualify leads and progress throughout the entire sales cycle to close.
- Maintain sufficient pipeline to support quota attainment every quarter.
Proactive Self Development
- On top of on-the-job coaching provided by the Commercial Sales Manager (CSM), the CSE should improve her/his sales skills along with various dimensions as defined in the SAP Commercial Sales STEP framework. CSE’s are expected to actively work with their management to use the framework to build sales/deal closing and customer engagement skills.
- CSE is fully engaged in the STEP program and progressing thru the middle levels of the program – with proven proficiency
- Solution Certification is mandatory for all CSEs for their primary solution areas.
- Use SAP Career Success Center
- Sales Academy
- other resources as agreed upon with manager to gain additional skills that enhance productivity.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Commercial Sales environment, as a Prime Quota carrier.
- Knowing or having successful experience in multi channel go to market models
- Must be Knowledge and understanding of Indirect channel dynamics
- Knowledge of specified solution for specialist CSE
- A familiarity of the Mid Market segment preferred
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES :
- Business level English: yes
- Business level local language: yes
- Bachelor equivalent: yes
- Master equivalent: not required
- MBA / Ph.D : no
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities. We appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
About the Company
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP. This company extends SAP’s leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.