|Name of Post:||
Business Development Manager
4255 Park Approach, Leeds LS15 8GB
Click Here for Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager Jobs in Dubai where you can find career opportunities from all top companies operating in UAE including private, multinational, government, NGO, and other sectors. Here you can find latest vacancies announced in all categories across major cities of UAE. latestjobsinuae.com is a unique job search website where job seekers can get access to jobs opportunities directly from top employers in UAE, job boards, newspapers & company career pages all in one place. Details of Business Development Manager Jobs in UAE Here below:
Company Name: Sinopack Dubai
Business Development Manager Job description / Role
My client is a world renown multi-disciplinary firm, with a long-standing reputation for delivering advanced and inspired designs in the hospitality sector. Their success has come from a strong understanding of the field along with a status for providing perfect service that delights all their clients.
With a vision to expand and grow into global markets and with exciting projects coming their way they are immediately requiring a Business Development Manager to join their existing team and work on numerous hospitality developments.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
- Assessing team performance when it comes to growing the business through client acquisition and sales
- Maintaining relationships with staff and keeping up-to-date on their work progress
- Reporting on the most productive sales professionals
- Writing reports and analyzing relevant business data
- Presenting findings to the team and executive members of staff
- Determining the reasons for profits and losses
- Assuming responsibility for the success or failure of strategic decisions
- Promoting a culture of growth through sales across the business
- Educating team members on best business practices and techniques for increasing the effectiveness
- Finding new clients and promoting sales to them
- Identifying key accounts
- Fostering familiar relationships between clients and the business development team
- Following up on client leads
- Being knowledgeable about products and services offered by the business
- Selling products and services in person and over the phone
- Raising the company profile by attending expositions and seminars
- A team player, the likely candidate must be licensed and able to communicate clearly both verbally and written with a proven track record in sales.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Architecture, Business Management or equivalent.
- 8+ years of construction experience
- Experience in Hospitality projects is preferable
- Strong communicator
- Experience of the GCC market and B2B sales is essential.
- Ability to prioritize and simultaneously service multiple tasks.
If you are interested in working for a successful and growing brand with a chance to progress or just wish to discuss further the role in question, please click the APPLY button.
Due to the volume of candidates, only those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivaled access to the markets key decision-makers – giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.