|Name of Post:|
Click Here for
Account Executive Jobs in Dubai where you can find career opportunities from all top companies operating in UAE including private, multinational, government, NGO, and other sectors. Here you can find latest vacancies announced in all categories across major cities of UAE. latestjobsinuae.com is a unique job search website where job seekers can get access to jobs opportunities directly from top employers in UAE, job boards, newspapers & company career pages all in one place. Details of Account Executive Jobs in UAE Here below:
Company Name: Emirates – CAE Flight Training
Job description / Role for the post of Account Executive
- Book existing Client Training, ensuring a high level of customer services is adhered to, proactively ensure the fulfillment of Sales Strategy and targets in the development of the allocated territory.
- Responsible for company and client retention within an assigned territory maximizing retention of pre-existing revenue.
- Book accurately existing client training events comparing and evaluating course prerequisites with client qualifications, course availability and document the client’s expectations clearly to Training Services through accurate and proper registration of training.
- Respond to client inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Diarizing recurrent training events and following up to ensure fulfillment.
- Up-sell ancillary training courses that add value to overall client training.
- Support RSM with pricing agreements based on set guidelines.
- Monitor client training events through to completion and provide customer service.
- Clearly, communicate payment terms to clients and assist in the collection of payments to include assisting with client check-in and collect COD payments.
- Proactively ensure fulfillment of the Company sales strategy and targets. Be motivated and ensure priority focus on key targets and personal drive toward exceeding those goals weekly/monthly/quarterly.
- Prospecting for new clients as required.
- Exceed client expectations through superior service, communication, and account follow up.
- Establish and maintain proactive positive relationships with clients within an assigned territory through direct personal relationships with clients.
- Directly coordinate training commitments with the Training Services Department to provide a training solution for clients.
- Monitor training events through fruition and provide customer service as required.
- Foster a seamless positive teamwork environment to ensure our sales organization provides total client satisfaction. Provide backup for team members as needed and when required.
- Supporting other members of the team when required.
- Achieving sales targets. Maximizing course participation
- Responsible for ensuring accurate client data is entered into SalesForce and Gemini
- Support client feedback process
Requirements for the post of Account Executive
- Minimum level of education required: Bachelor degree
- Minimum level of job-related experience: 2-5 years
- Other Job-Related Skills/Background:
- Aviation Experience is desirable
- Experience in a customer/client relations role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible with the capacity to accept change.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the willingness to participate in process improvement projects.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize daily workload.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- The ability to converse in a second language would be an advantage
About the Company
Emirates CAE Flight Training was founded in 2002 and is jointly operated by Emirates, a global connector of people and places, and CAE, a global leader in modeling, simulation, and training for civil aviation and defense.
Located in Dubai, UAE, Emirates-CAE Flight Training is the result of CAE and Emirates joining forces to offer the highest-quality training to commercial airlines, business jet operators and helicopter operators in the Middle East, Europe, Africa and Asia. As a gateway between Europe and Asia, and the fastest growing economic hub in the Middle East, Dubai is an excellent location to train.
Emirates CAE Flight Training is an EASA Type Rating Training Organization (TRTO) and FAA part 142 approved centre. The centre has become recognized as a world-class facility for aviation training in the Middle East, and delivers safety and service excellence to clients across the industry.
At Emirates CAE, you will have the opportunity to work for a global leader in the delivery of training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets.
A cutting-edge technology company, CAE places customers and innovation at the center of its activities. This customer-oriented and innovation culture, along with the people who collaborate every day, make CAE a great place to work.
CAE is a world leader in providing simulation and modeling technologies and integrated training solutions for the civil aviation industry and defense forces around the globe. With annual revenues exceeding C$1.5 billion, CAE employs more than 7,500 people at more than 100 sites and training locations in more than 20 countries. We have the largest installed base of civil and military full-flight simulators and training devices. Through our global network of 30 civil aviation and military training centers, we train more than 80,000 crewmembers yearly. We also offer modeling and simulation software to various market segments and, through CAE’s professional services division, we assist customers with a wide range of simulation-based needs.